Be Well Massage Services
There are as many types of massage as there are reasons to seek massage therapy. Based on our patient's needs, we commonly offer the following massage types:
- This is currently the most common and well-know type of massage in North America and Europe. Swedish massage uses long strokes, kneading, tapping, and vibration to reduce pain, improve circulation and help with joint stiffness.
~30 Minutes $45.00 ~1-Hour $75.00 ~90-Minutes 100.00
- Deep Tissue
- Deep tissue massage is meant to relieve knots, tightness and pain located deep in muscles and fascia below the surface tissues. This massage is commonly used on athletes and others who participate in heavy physical activity.
~30 Minutes $45.00 ~1-Hour $75.00 ~90-Minutes100.00
- Relax all your cares away with a Rosemary & Peppermint Foot Soak followed by a 70 Min. Melt Away Hot Stone Massage.
- ~90-Minutes 100.00
- Deluxe Aromatherapy Ultra Relaxation Massage
- This massage is the combination of Swedish massage & our Deluxe Aromatherapy Massage Enrichment. We customize your session based on your individual needs for that day with any of the provided DoTerra Essential Oils. The subtle aroma of the essential oils fills the air around you during the massage. The therapist will use hot towels in combination with the essential oils to promote healing and a feeling of well-being and relaxation for you. We will end your session with a Soothing Scalp Treatment. ~1-Hour $114.00
- Sports Massage
- Sports massages are used to help athletes prepare for and recover from athletic events and focus on the prevention and healing of muscles and tendons. A sports massage is similar to a Swedish massage, but it usually focuses on a particular area of the body.
~30 Minutes $45.00 ~1-Hour $75.00 ~90-Minutes 100.00
- Medical Massage
- A medical massage is a massage that has been prescribed by a physician as treatment for an injury or a diagnosed condition. Conditions commonly treated with massage include carpal tunnel syndrome, whiplash and pulled or strained muscles, to name just a few.
~$35.00 Per Unit of 15 Minutes
- Hot Stone Massage
- In a hot stone massage, smooth, rounded river stones are gently heated and placed at points on the body. The stones retain heat, and this heat penetrates deep into muscles and surrounding tissue for a very soothing and relaxing effect. The therapist may also use the stones in various massaging strokes.
~70 Minutes $90.00
Rosemary & Peppermint Foot Soak
- Prenatal Massage
- Gentle massage during pregnancy can help relieve muscle and joint pain, as well as improve feelings of anxiety and depression. Prenatal massage is usually given with the patient on her side, or on her back in a reclined position. It is important to speak with your physician before receiving any type of massage during pregnancy.
- ~30 Minutes $45.00 ~1-Hour $75.00 ~90 Minutes $100.00
- Our Massage Enrichments:
- Upper Body Sugar Glow
- This treatment uses warm scented massage oil & dead sea salt to exfoliate your upper back, chest & arms. The salt mixture is then melted with warm towels to reveal glowing smooth skin.
- ~30 Minutes $45.00
- Full Body Sugar Glow
- This treatment also uses warm scented massage oil & dead sea salt to exfoliate front & back of legs, stomach, entire back, hands, feet & arms. This is beneficial before tanning of any kind (tanning bed, spray on, or the beach) also will help you retain your tan.
- ~1-Hour $75.00
- Foot Reflexology
- A holistic therapy that deals with the belief that there are reflex points in the feet & hands which corresponds to gland,organ & all parts of of the body. Pressure in these points help to create balance in the body, improving circulation, soothing the nervous system & reducing stress.
- ~1-Hour $75.00 (This service is available with Lisa Only. Please call to schedule this appointment.)
Dip your feet in warm water scented with Rosemary and Peppermint to melt away stress. Your aching feet will love this treatment for only $10.00 for 10 minutes of bliss added to your session.
- Muscle Relief Heat Therapy
- Add Muscle Relief Heat Therapy to your massage for only $12.00 This delightful treatment helps your muscles relax with a combination of hot towels and a special warming oil to ease your pain away; then a special cooling soothing
agent is used to relief any inflammation that may have occured during your session.
Enrich your massage with our new Deluxe Aromatherapy. We customize your session based on your individual needs for that day with any of the following pure essential oils; Immunity Booster, Mood Lifter, Relax for the Holidays & Pain Relief. The subtle aroma of the essential oils fills the air around you during the massage. The therapist will use hot towels in combination with the essential oils to promote healing and a feeling of well-being and relaxation for you. We will end your session with a Soothing Scalp Treatment. You get to take the rest of the Aromatherapy Infused oil home with you too! ~$39
- Calm your mind with Aromatherapy - for $10.00 you can add Aromatherapy to any massage.
- Peppermint Vanilla
- Citrus Blend
- Rest Easy
Appointments are reserved especially for you. We ask that you give us the courtesy of a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. Without notification, full payment may be charged: in case of emergencies, the fee may be waived. The client/patient is personally responsible for the fee and Be Well Massage Therapy reserves the right to terminate treatment after the second occurrence or later. Late arrivals to massage appointments will result in a shortened massage session. Efforts will be made to provide full massage time if the therapist’s schedule permits.
Customer information will be protected by Be Well Massage Therapy. We do not share non-public personal information about your credit card account or with affiliates or non-affiliated third parties except as permitted by law. Be Well Massage Therapy, LLC is insured to protect all customers’ information including credit card information.